The increasing incidence of chronic diseases and consumer awareness of the health benefits of dietary lipids and an increasing focus on preventive health care are key factors contributing to a high CAGR of fat nutrition over the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 9,295.0M in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.9%, Market Trends – Growing demand for lipid nutrition due to its increasing application
According to the latest analysis of reports and data, the global Lipid Nutrition Market was valued at $ 9,295.0 million in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 18.53 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 8.9%. Lipids are a group of non-polar organic compounds. Lipids are divided into fatty acids, glycerides, prenollipids and sterolipids, among others. Living organisms have a need for food for some lipids, as lipids play an important role in energy storage, the absorption of essential vitamins such as A, D and E, and cell signaling. Lipids have a wide range of uses in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries. Food and beverages make up the largest share of the lipid nutrition market due to their taste and odor enhancing properties and their wide application in food. Lipid-infused products are available in both solid and liquid forms and are available at retail outlets. The rising incidence of cardiovascular disease and obesity is one of the main factors driving the growth of the lipid nutrition market, fueling the growth of the F&B industry. Increasing competition among market participants as well as the demand for high quality products at lower costs can pose major challenges for the growth of the market in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2018
Main participant These include BASF, Nordic’s Naturals, Cargill, Croda International, Archer Daniels Midland Company, FMC Corporation, Kerry Group and Aker BioMarine.
Other key findings from the report suggest that
- Based on the application, infant formula is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 10.5%. A fatty diet is the main source of energy in infant nutrition and is essential for normal growth and physical activity.
- Based on the source, the plant-based segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the forecast period due to the shift in vegan food preference.
- Lipid nutrition is widely used in foods and beverages because of its taste and odor enhancing properties.
- Lipid oxidation leading to nutrient loss and strict regulations regarding food ingredients used in lipid nutritional products are likely to hamper market growth over the forecast period.
- As of 2018, the omega-3 segment dominates the global lipid nutrition market at 33.3% due to its various health benefits. Lipid nutrition improves eye and brain health, and is also effective for depression and anxiety.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2018
For the purposes of this study, reports and data have segmented the Lipid Nutrition market by type, source type, form, application, and region:
Type (Revenue, $ Mn; 2018-2028)
- Omega 3
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
Source Type (Revenue, $ Mn; 2018-2028)
Form (Revenue, $ Mn; 2018-2028)
Application (sales, million USD; 2018-2028)
- Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals
- Baby food
- Food fortification
- Animal nutrition
Regional outlook (sales in USD million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Search the full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lipid-nutrition-market
Research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Lipid Nutrition Market for the forecast period 2019-2028 across different regions?
- What are the main driving forces that will shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are leading vendors pursuing to stay one step ahead of their competitors?
- What are the main trends affecting the development of the Lipid Nutrition market worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even limit the expansion of the Lipid Nutrition market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospects for the business owners in the market for the forecast period 2019-2028?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also view chapter-by-chapter sections or regional reports for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Head of business Development
Reports and data | Internet: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370