Pune, India, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Global Prebiotics Market Size was valued at $ 8.95 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at an annual growth rate of 7% over the forecast period through 2030.
Prebiotics are fibers that are an important source of nutrition for the essential bacteria that help protect the colon. Prebiotics are found in natural foods like wheat bran, onions, garlic, leeks, and foods like cereals, breads, yogurt, and cookies. Prebiotics support the well-being of the human body and are therefore becoming more and more attractive for the health-conscious population. Prebiotics guarantee improved immunity and reduced digestive problems, which drives their demand in the market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-69461
The increasing demand for nutritional supplements as well as increasing consumer awareness of the health benefits of fiber are likely to fuel market development over the next few years. It is expected that the increasing cultivation and harvest of prebiotic natural herbs in Europe will continue to drive the market.
Prebiotic has a wide range of uses, including texture enhancement, and can sweeten foods with no sugar content. Increasing concerns about diabetes are likely to fuel product development in the forecast period. In addition, important prebiotic components such as inulin and fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) are in great demand for products that require a low-calorie sweet taste. This improves the general development of the prebiotics sector over the forecast period.
The increasing need for essential nutritional ingredients and the growing health awareness of customers around the world offer prebiotic manufacturers good opportunities. There is an increasing trend in the use of prebiotics to treat various gastrointestinal diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and gastroesophageal reflux disease that will aid the market development.
However, imbalanced use of prebiotics can have some adverse effects. This can hinder market development. On the other hand, rigorous research attempts to develop modern ingredients will further stimulate market development.
It is also estimated that the increasing use of prebiotics in animal feed to improve the general health and metabolism of animals is leading to a remarkable development of the market worldwide. Prebiotics are used in cattle feed to improve their performance, digestion, and immune system. Other factors driving the development of the market are the increasing use of prebiotics in poultry feed to increase productivity and the increasing reliance on animals as a source of protein.
Some notable developments considered in the report:
- In May 2020, R’s KOSO, Inc. launched R’s KOSO, a centuries-old traditional Japanese prebiotic drink. R’s KOSO is a vegan-friendly superfood made from a variety of over 100 algae, mushrooms, fruits and plants that have been fermented for a year. This exclusive blend of ingredients provides balanced nutrition through the integration of prebiotics and probiotics, which have been observed to improve gut health while improving immunity.
- In November 2018, global grain brand Kellogg’s launched its HI (Happy Inside) product, which contains essential nutrients and fibers for maintaining intestinal health, including fiber, probiotics and prebiotics.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Prebiotics Market
The QMI team has been closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on the global Prebiotics market and it is found that the demand for prebiotics has increased during the pandemic period. It is expected to grow at a healthy pace from mid-2021. To control the pandemic, many countries around the world have enforced strict lockdown standards that have hampered all types of business activity. The COVID-19 outbreak has had a remarkable impact on public health and all stages of various industries.
The Prebiotics market is having a positive impact primarily due to the important role prebiotics play in strengthening the immune system. Prebiotics are believed to be an effective complementary method of fighting the virus. All of these factors are mentioned and analyzed in detail in this report.
Buy Now Full Review @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/prebiotics-market/single_user_license
Global Prebiotics Market By Ingredient
Based on the ingredients, the global Prebiotic Market is divided into Fructo-Oligosaccharide, Inulin, Galacto-Oligosaccharide, and Mannan-Oligosaccharide. The inulin segment is estimated to be the dominant segment. The development of the inulin segment is attributed to its use in the production of functional foods due to its adaptability.
Chicory roots are the main source of inulin. This ingredient offers various benefits to diabetics and people with digestive problems, which has driven market development. The increasing demand for inulin in beverages and baked goods is expected to play an important role in driving the market development over the forecast period. It is estimated that the increasing need for synbiotics and increasing uses in infant formula will increase product demand over the projected time period.
Global Prebiotics Market, After application
Depending on the application, the global market for prebiotics is divided into prebiotic foods and beverages, prebiotic food supplements, and prebiotics for animal feed. Prebiotic foods and beverages include dairy products, grains, baked goods, fermented meat products, and dry food prebiotics. Prebiotics dietary supplements are further subdivided into dietary supplements, dietary supplements, specialty nutrients, and baby foods.
The prebiotic food and beverage segment has dominated the global prebiotic industry. The existence of beneficial colon microorganisms in food and beverages is expected to increase the use of prebiotics in the food and beverage industry.
It is estimated that increasing consumer awareness of the use of protein to support ideal nutritional levels and maintain muscle mass is increasing market demand for these products. In addition, it is estimated that a healthy and active lifestyle, coupled with an increased awareness of the benefits of protein, play an important role in promoting the use of nutritional supplements.
Global Prebiotics Market, By region
By region, the global Prebiotics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America. The Asia-Pacific region is the dominant region in the prebiotic industry. The demand is driven by countries like Japan, China and India which have large populations and high usage of dairy products, which is driving the market development in the Asia Pacific region.
In North America, on the other hand, due to the increasing importance of animal feed components, the highest CAGR is expected in the forecast period, followed by the frequent occurrence of diseases such as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) and epidemic swine diarrhea virus (PEDv) higher quality feed ingredients are required.
Some key findings of the Global Prebiotics Market Report are:
- Important analysis of global market trends and forecasts as well as country-specific market analysis for up to 25 countries
- In-depth global prebiotics market analysis according to the above-mentioned segments as well as an analysis of trend-based insights and factors.
- Profiles of major market players operating in the global Prebiotics Market, including Beneo GmbH, Abbott Laboratories, Cargill, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Royal FrieslandCampina NV, Clasado Ltd., Jarrow Formulas, Inc., Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co, Ltd., Roquette America, Inc. Formula, Bright Food Group Co., Ltd., Danone SA and Kraft Foods Group.
- Competitive benchmarking, details of the product range, growth strategies of the leading market participants and their main investments in the last five years
- Analyzing the key influencers across all regions including analysis, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that prevail in the global Prebiotics Market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Prebiotics Market.
Browse key industry intelligence across 155 pages with 85 market data tables and 41 illustrations and charts from the report. “Market for prebiotics by ingredient (fructo-oligosaccharide, inulin, galacto-oligosaccharide, mannan-oligosaccharide), application (prebiotic foods and beverages, dairy products, cereals, baked goods, fermented meat products, prebiotics for dry food, prebiotic food supplements, food supplements, food supplements , Infant Formula (Pet Food Prebiotics). By Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America – Market Size and Forecast (2021-2030) ” in-depth analysis along with the table of contents (ToC).
Inquiry Before Buying This Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-69461
To query: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/contact-us/
Browse related reports:
- Nutritional Supplements Market, By form (tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, others), by ingredients (vitamins and minerals, amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, herbs and fiber, others), by application (diabetic, heart health, general health, bones and joints) Health Management, Energy and Weight Management) By End User (Adults, Geriatrics, Pregnant Women, Women, Toddlers) Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) – Market Size and Forecast to 2030
- Food flavor market, By Type (Natural, Natural Identical, Artificial / Synthetic), Application (Food, Beverage, Others), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) – Market Size and Forecast to 2030
- Fat Milk Powder (FFMP) Market, By Type (fat 26% min, fat 28% min), by end consumer (pet food, dairy, cheese, ice cream, chocolate, baked goods), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America) – market size and forecast to 2028
https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/fat-filled-milk-powders (FFMP) -Markt
- Prenatal Vitamins Supplements Market, By Type (Folic Acid, Iron, Calcium, Vitamin D, etc.), By End User (Retail Sales, Direct Selling, Online Sales), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) – Market Size and Forecast by 2028