Fish oil market
The results verified by GME show that the global fish oil market will grow with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2026. The increasing awareness of the consumption of nutritional and healthy foods and the increasing use of fish oil in aquaculture, personal care and cosmetics, the pharmaceutical industry is expected to increase the global demand for fish oil.
Search through 159 market data tables and 119 numbers on 189 pages and a detailed table of contents on the topic of “Global Fish Oil Market – Forecast to 2026”. https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-fish-oil-market-3037
By species (anchovies, mackerel, sardines, cod, herring, menhaden and others), by application (aquaculture [Salmon & Trout, Marine Fish, Crustaceans, Tilapias], Animal nutrition and pet food, pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements and functional foods and others), by region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa), end-user landscape, company’s market share analysis, and competitor analysis
Important market insights
• The demand for the anchovy segment will grow faster. This is due to an increase in the market for fish oil in medicines, vitamins and foods.
• The market segment of dietary supplements and functional foods will have a larger share due to the increasing incidence of chronic disorders in humans.
• Europe will lead the market due to increased awareness of nutritious diets.
• Croda Inc., EPAX AS, GC Rieber Oils, American Marine Ingredients, COPEINCA ASA, Omega Protein, Colpex and Corpesca SA are some of the key players in this market.
Search the report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-fish-oil-market-3037
Species Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
• Salmon trout
• marine fish
• Animal nutrition and pet food
• Dietary supplements and functional foods
Regional Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
• The USA
• Great Britain
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• The rest of the APAC
Middle and South America
• Rest of the CSA
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of the MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +16026667238
Check out our latest blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
B-502, Kemp Plaza, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai: 400 064, India
Global Market Estimates is an India-based market research and advisory company. The company provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports and advisory services to its clients, helping them achieve their business goals on a commercial scale. The Global Market Estimates database is used by the world’s best known and prolific academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment and achieve their business goals.
This version was published on openPR.